Acupuncture is used for a variety of conditions ranging from Fertility problems to Depression. It is a form of traditional Chinese medicine that works with the meridians of the body by releasing blockages within these points. Needles specifically designed for acupuncture are strategically placed at specific depths and angles by the professional. Once inserted into the proper meridian the tissues surrounding the needle adjusts themselves. (Needles used for acupuncture are flexible, sterile and disposable).
Marcie has been a part of Lovelight since 2016 and sees clients by appointment only. For more information about Marcie or to schedule an appointment please call her at 847-322-4397.
To learn more about Marcie, please click HERE.
Acupuncture is can assist with (but not limited to) the following conditions/issues.
- Sinus problems (prevention and treatment of infections, failed sinus surgery
- Respiratory Illnesses such as Asthma & Bronchitis
- Musculoskeletal problems (Neck, Shoulders, Back, Knees, Feet, etc)
- Gynecological and Urology Issues (PMS, Menopause, Recurrent Infections)
- Digestive Ailments (Reflux, IBS)
- Neurological Diseases (Migraines, Reducing Tremors, Visual problems)
- Injuries (Acute & Chronic)
- Anxiety, Depression, Insomnia
- Pain of any origin (General)
- Surgery Recovery (Heal better & more quickly)
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and Fibromyalgia
- Addiction (In conjunction with AA or some support group)
- Labor Pain Management
- Morning Sickness